New requirements for the International Behavior Analyst™ (IBA™) certification now available!
These new certification requirements will go into effect in April 2021!
Candidates will be required to:
- Register with IBAO™
- Sign Ethics Attestation Form
- Choose which route to certification you are going to follow: Masters/Graduate Route or the Experience Route
- Choose supervisor and sign Supervisor Agreement
- Complete Required Educational Objectives (REOs)
- Complete 1000 hours of supervised practice
- Receive 50 hours of supervision
- Complete Candidate Projects (Experience Route)
- Complete Master’s Degree (Master’s/Graduate Route)
- Complete Candidate Skills Testing
- Pass IBA™ Online Exam
Click below to download the IBA™ Requirements that will take effect April 2021.
If you possess a BCBA®, BCaBA®, or QABA® and wish to obtain the IBA™, please follow these steps
- Purchase the IBA™ certification
- Send an email to info@theibao..com with a photo, copy, or screen shot of your BCBA®, BCaBA®, or QABA®
- The IBAO™ will verify your documentation and process the order
- You will receive an email with a link to your digital certification
After documenting that you have met the requirements, you will be added to the IBA™ directory of certifications, receive a link to a digital printable version of your certificate, and you will be able to immediately add the credential to your name. Click below to start the process.